New Urban Registry

Land Title Tax Searches

We can provide tax information and certificates for Calgary and Edmonton.

If you want to obtain tax information or tax certificates from anywhere else, please call or come in to New Urban Registry and we will let you know if we can get that information. The requirements vary for each place.

Property Tax Certificate.

This is a summary of all tax related charges applied to a specific property such as municipal property taxes, penalties and arrears, local improvement charges and miscellaneous municipal charges such as weed removal, yard clean-up and snow clearing.

Tax Certificate Sample

Tax Information.

Are you completing a real estate transaction and need to confirm your asset worth or tax status? If so, you may need the Tax Information Report. It includes details such as assessment value, property tax levy, tax account balance owing, tax installment payment plan amounts, taxable local improvement values and title information.

Tax Information Sample


Alberta Health Care Requirements

Legal Entitlement Proof of Alberta Residency Proof of ID
Canadian Birth Certificate/ Passport/ citizenship card/certificate Alberta drivers licence / ID Card Valid Driver’s Licence/ ID Card / School ID
Work Permit (Must State Alberta or Open) / Study Permit Provincial assistance programs (Current Income Support/Current AISH card Federal ID (Department of National Defence/ Royal Canadian Mounted Police/ First Nations / Inuit)
Permanent Resident card/ PR Confirmation Current bills for Alberta residence within 6 months (Gas/ Phone/Utility/Cable PR Card
Refugee Claimant (Notice of Decision/ Single Journey Documents/ Work Permit Current Alberta documents (Property Tax/Land Title/Mortgage/Lease agreement/Rental Insurance/Vehicle Registration) Canadian Passport (Expired PP is acceptable)
Indian Status Card/ Treaty Card Non- Canadian Passport
Federal ID (Department of National Defence/ Royal Canadian Mounted Police/ First Nations / Inuit )