New Urban Registry

Current Land Titles

Titles identify the current owner and show all outstanding registered interests in the land, such as mortgages, caveats, easements and builders’ liens. To obtain a title search you must know the legal description, Land Identification Number Code, (LINC number) or the title number for the property you want to search. A title can not be searched by municipal address, however we have the ability to search the municipality in which the property is located and obtain the legal description to pull the land title.


Historical Land Titles

If you want to know who owned the property before the current owners, you can request a historical search. Several types of information may be required to locate an historical title such as reference title numbers, owner’s name, and legal description. Historical titles may be ordered by visiting our office or by completing an online application/request.

Please note:

We search Historical Titles is chronological order. Ie; If you require a title from 1988, and there have been 2 separate property owners between the current date and the 1988 title, you will have to pay for all titles in between until we find the one that you want.


Alberta Health Care Requirements

Legal Entitlement Proof of Alberta Residency Proof of ID
Canadian Birth Certificate/ Passport/ citizenship card/certificate Alberta drivers licence / ID Card Valid Driver’s Licence/ ID Card / School ID
Work Permit (Must State Alberta or Open) / Study Permit Provincial assistance programs (Current Income Support/Current AISH card Federal ID (Department of National Defence/ Royal Canadian Mounted Police/ First Nations / Inuit)
Permanent Resident card/ PR Confirmation Current bills for Alberta residence within 6 months (Gas/ Phone/Utility/Cable PR Card
Refugee Claimant (Notice of Decision/ Single Journey Documents/ Work Permit Current Alberta documents (Property Tax/Land Title/Mortgage/Lease agreement/Rental Insurance/Vehicle Registration) Canadian Passport (Expired PP is acceptable)
Indian Status Card/ Treaty Card Non- Canadian Passport
Federal ID (Department of National Defence/ Royal Canadian Mounted Police/ First Nations / Inuit )