Non-Alberta Residents

Out of Province Certificates:

New Urban Registry does not order Birth Certificates for provinces other than Alberta, If you require a Birth Certificate from another province you will need to order it directly from that province.

Former Alberta Residents or Non-Alberta Residents:

Once you leave the province of Alberta, there is only one possible way to order a certificate. Please follow the link below and read instructions carefully to avoid delays in receiving the document.